So instead of running from couch to kitchen treating your body like a waste basket, here are 20 non-food related activities that will ensure you can keep your smaller pants!
1. Go for a jog. There is nothing greater than the smell of fresh air.
2. Read a book.
3. Write in a journal. You could even start a weight loss journal!
4. Volunteer for an organization.
5. Make up a workout on your own. Share it with your friends or upload it on YouTube.
6. Go ice skating, after all, what is winter without some skates?
7. Learn how to sew, crotchet, or knit. Hello, Christmas presents for family and friends!
8. Look up DIY projects online.
9. Pick up a new hobby: photography, painting, scrap-booking. It's up to you!
10. Start writing a list of New Year resolutions.
11. Go SHOPPING! After all, carrying all those bags is great exercise!
12. Sign up for workout classes
13. Rent movies
14. Build a fort out of pillows and blankets (I suggest doing 13 and 14 together)
15. Take a nap
16. Make a list of things that motivate you
17. Take up an instrument
18. Take a mini-road trip
19. Wrap Christmas Presents
20. Reflect on the person you are/the person you want to be.