Friday, December 6, 2013

Snow Day Hot Chocolate!



I have only had one snow day in college, and today is the day.  And let me tell ya, I am using it to my advantage! Netflix, movies, hot chocolate, the whole nine yards! I have a favorite low-calorie/low-fat hot chocolate recipe that I love on days like today and I am excited to share it with you. You can mix it up by adding some crushed peppermint and a dollop of marshmallow fluff.

Nutrition:
Servings: 1
Kcals per serving: 70 kcals
Fat per serving: 0.5 g

WARNING! This has an intense chocolate flavor!
Heat 8 oz of water in a Keurig or boil 8 oz of water and place in a large microwavable mug.
Add 2 tablespoons of baking cocoa.
Add 5-10 chocolate chips and stir until mixed well.
Add 2 ounces of skim milk and place in microwave for roughly 45 seconds.
Remove, stir, and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment