Calories per serving: 80 kcal
Fat per serving: 3.5 g
Sodium per serving: 58 mg
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
2 tablespoons stevia
2 tablespoons PB2 powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons soft/slightly melted butter
2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
4 peanut butter cups, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl. (flour, stevia, PB2 powder, baking powder, salt) Stir well.
3. Combine butter, applesauce, milk, vanilla extract, eggs in a large bowl and stir.
4. Mix together the wet and dry ingredients.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Line a 12'' pizza pan with foil. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Pour batter on foil in an even layer. Sprinkle peanut butter cups over batter. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cool completely.