Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Healthier Bagel Recipe




One of my favorite aspects about traveling is eating a complimentary bagel breakfast at a hotel.  I know it sounds trivial and silly but I LOVE bagels (and to keep myself from overindulging in them, I only eat them when on the road.... or at least try to) ;]  If you are like me and love your carbs in the morning (bagels specifically) then you will want to try out this healthier bagel recipe!  I promise you won't be disappointed.

Nutrition:
Servings: 1
Calorie:100
Fat:2 g
Sodium: 50 mg

Ingredients:
1 bagel thin (Arnold's works well)
1 laughing cow smooth sensation cream cheese spread (cinnamon cream)
fruit of choice, sliced
Optional: 1 tbsp of granola

Directions:
Split bagel in half.  Spread half the cream cheese spread on each half of the bagel.  Add fruit and additional toppings.















No comments:

Post a Comment